Must have valid photo ID to verify age (21+) and identity at the door.
Important information regarding indoor shows at the Eccentric Cafe:
As part of the entry requirements for all Bell’s Eccentric Cafe indoor shows, all participants must provide proof of vaccination through the CLEAR Health app, or a negative COVID test within the last 72 hours (shown at the door) in order to attend.
We have partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, to provide easy proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Complete your Health Pass before arriving to the Eccentric Café for a seamless experience! To get started, download the CLEAR app. For the most efficient experience possible, all ticket holders should sign up for CLEAR and complete their COVID-19 proof of vaccination before arriving at the Cafe.
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR CLEAR HEALTH PASS:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code BELLSBEER
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
5) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show upon arrival to check-in for the show.
Drink Their Blood started in Kalamazoo with an intention on blurring genres and pushing musical boundaries. As self described ‘beastcore’, they incorporate heavy music with an occasional jazz interlude incorporating saxophone Together, the group has played venues across Michigan and will continue push the envelope sonically.